Rain for Days

Monday, November 11, 2013



Elder Coleman strategizing on Jenga...haha this is so him! 

Hello everyone!

Busy week!

We got slammed by some rain, with rain every day except Thursday! It's still just amazing the amount of water that pours every time it rains here. I think some of it is from the same storm as the typhoon that hit the Philippines.  I don’t have time to write a long email today because I’ve been emailing with Elder Brown and Elder Moncur in the Philippines. Pretty nuts! (They are friends of Elder C’s who are serving in the Philippines Naga Mission.)

We had District Conference this week in Johor Bahru, and it was cool to have a member of the Seventy with us. (And one that knows my parents! Legit!) They all talked about hastening the work and working together with members. (Elder Gerrit Gong is a member of the First Quorum of the Seventy, and was Elder Coleman’s grandparents’ bishop and home teacher for many years.) 

The church is true! This work is really what the Lord wants us to do! I see it every day when I talk to people and they feel the Spirit testifying to them. 

Malaysia Boleh!

Elder Coleman
jon.coleman@myldsmail.net

PS The APs came on splits with us this week, and I may or may not have annihilated one on his bike when he abruptly stopped. Too funny. We laughed it off and everything's A-OK. Email me personally if you want more info :) hahahahahaha

(AP is an Assistant to the President, a missionary who serves closely with the mission president in a leadership role in the mission. Going on ‘splits' means that one assistant worked with Elder C and one worked with his companion )

I think he sent this because of the "May the Force Be With You" haha




No comments:

Post a Comment