Serve God to the End!

Monday, July 13, 2015
Throwback to May with Elder Misa
July 4th with President Chen
HELLLLOOOOOOO!

So we enter the FINAL TRANSFER. 6 weeks left. In 44 days, I will be on a plane, and in 45, I will touch down in John Wayne airport in Southern California. Crazy. I'm staying in Singapore for this last transfer and my new companion will be Elder Riddle from Australia. All I know is that Elder Valentine trained him in KL, and that he's pretty chill. And Elder Hansen (former companion) is coming to Singapore, so I'm WAY stoked!! 

I've reflected a lot about the past two years, and I'm so grateful for the experiences and the people I've come to know. I have been richly blessed as I've worked alongside the Lord. I feel blessed to have had such a balanced mission. I've taught people of many different cultures and backgrounds, and I have great faith that God can use my efforts to baptize and convert and bless the lives of those people who didn't accept / commit to what I offered at the time.

I just want to write my testimony for you - this gospel is 100% true. We really were sent to earth for the express purpose of growing and developing. I know this is true. I know Jesus Christ is our Savior and through his Atonement, we can receive peace and strength. I know living God's commandments with exactness is how we can find the most development and peace through whatever is sent our way. Our path may lead through times that are hard, difficult, boring, fun, or whatever it is, but what I've learned on my mission is that my dedication and loyalty to God that I've developed and exercised over the last two years is why these two years are so formative and instructive. I love God. I do what I do and what I will be doing for the next 6 weeks because I love our Heavenly Father. I'm grateful for this chance to learn and grow, and I am grateful I've witnessed first-hand that by putting Him at the center of our lives, we will receive all He has in store for us.

This week was great!! Lots of members came with us to say goodbye to Elder Wang -- I've eaten SO MUCH the past couple days, and I have several more appointments for just eating. Oh well. It should be a great time. We also had legitimate progression with a couple of our investiagtors. It will be very interesting how the next weeks play out. Look for my green tie in all my pics though. hehe It's the bapTIES. Pray that we can help someone prepare to be baptized in this transfer, or that God will send us someone who is already prepared.

Love you all! Serve God to the end!!! Moroni 6:3!! "And none were received unto baptism save they took upon them the name of Christ, HAVING A DETERMINATION TO SERVE HIM TO THE END."

Elder Clay Coleman
Zone conference in May


No comments:

Post a Comment